Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Crochet C2C Hello Kitty Cushion

 


While searching on Pinterest, I came across with this Perler Bead Pattern by Kandi, and found this cute Hello Kitty picture graph. And I decided to make a cushion out of it using c2c crochet.
16 rows down and 18 rows horizontal.

The size of my cushion are 15inch width and 13 inch length.


                                         You can search some other pins in my Pinterest.


The  materials I used, 5mm hook, 8ply knitting yarn ( brand name) with my  choice of colours
Pink, black, yellow, white and purple for the edging and the back. Stuffing from my old pillow :)


 For my weaving, I choose the front and put all excess yarn to the back of your cushion using yarn needle and work from there, I just tied it up and cut the yarn.


For the back, using purple colour, I made another c2c same size as the front and I sew it together using sc stitch.


For the edging I used shell pattern

In the end of sewing the cushion,

Ch1, count as sc, *skip 1sc, 4dc next st., skip next st., ss to the next stitch, repeat * all around. Fasten off and you're Done!

Hope you all like it, If you do, I want to see your creations of c2c also :)

Happy Hooking!!!

Milina


No comments:

Post a Comment