Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My cooking special recipes

They say when you are a Mum and a wife you will do anything that you don't do before. But for me, I love to create and experiment anything for the love of my family.

One of my hobby in life is cooking, just don't ask me to bake as I am hopeless when it comes to baking especially cake as much as I want to bake but it just doesn't work for me. lol

I created this blog to share some of my cooking recipes, mostly are my own experiment and I will share some recipes link I will find on website, don't worry I'll make sure taste yummy :)


Hope you all like it, please do share if you cook it too <3


Simple chicken joy recipe

Simple chicken joy recipe


My kids all time favorite, CHICKEN JOY as we call it :)

For this recipe you can use any type of chicken cut up but mostly I used chicken wings, I am not much of drumstick as it will take long to cook.

For the recipe:

1kg or more Chicken wings
1 egg
salt and pepper - the more the better taste for your chickenjoy
flour for coating or you can mix with all the ingredients
Cooking oil

Mix all ingredients and deep fry for 10-15mins, not necessary golden brown as you will burn it :)

My kids loves it so very much especially with gravy on it.

Hope you all like it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment