Friday, November 4, 2016

How to join my shell granny square

I know, there are plenty videos on how to join your square, but as for me, I ended with shell stitch, I will show you how to join my square.

It's pretty easy but please bear with me as probably my instructions are not that clear, but hopefully I can justify with some photo tutorial :)

ROW 1:
To start : wrong side, facing together
using 4.5mm hook, same color yarn as your end shell part
insert hook to the 3rd dc of 5dc (Shell part)
ROW 2:
Ch1, sc in every stitch including the sc
between shell until the 2nd dc of 5dc.

Facing right side, insert hook to the 3rd dc of the other square

Pull the yarn
Slip stitch the yarn on your hook to join,
ch1 and work sc all around until the 2nd dc of 5dc (shell part)

When you connect to the middle
Insert hook to the 3rd dc of 5dc



Connect to the side square, sc together
insert hook to the 2nd dc of  5dc next square 
yarn over and slip stitch tightly back to the yarn on your hook
ch1


Repeat row 2


And continue with the other squares :)

Hope you all understand my pattern
If you have problem, please don't hesitate to send me a message <3

Thank you & Happy hooking!!!


Milina









No comments:

Post a Comment