Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Beautiful Summer Hat


I  made this hat last December 2015 and my daughter loves it, 
fit with her mini crochet skirt, and a 
crochet blouse
so proud how it turned out :)






My first attempt was in cotton, 
looks good but not quite right for me :)


 So, i tried again, using acrylic but soft yarn, and i made it perfect :)
with my owned decorations :) using 4.5mm hook.


 For the hat pattern
please click here
it's a free pattern with PDF download.


For the BRIM:

I always used the brim from
Louise of


sc rows:

R1 : Ch1, sc same st., sc around and slip st.,
R2: Ch1, sc same space then sc all around. slip st.
R3: Ch1, sc same space then sc next sc
2sc next sc repeat then sl., st.,

BRIM:

R1: Ch3, Fpdc same space, ch1, dc next sc then
Fpdc into same sc then continue:
*ch1, dc next sc, Fpdc same sc repeat  and sl., st.

R2: Ch3, Fpdc top of fpdc, then continue
*Ch1, dc top of dc, Fpdc top of Fpdc, repeat*
then sl.st

repeat until you have your desire length, i always end up 5 rows
sc around then finish off, weave ends


For the flowers decoration
please click here

Hope you all enjoy it

Milina



No comments:

Post a Comment